Individualized testing applicable for ALL ages
Based on consultation, goals, symptoms, medical concerns
Hormone Testing and Balancing for Women and Men
Saliva testing of estradiol, estriol, estrone, progesterone and testosterone offers a way to assess the free hormone levels that affect how you feel every day. After an initial 75 - 90 minute consultation an individualized kit will be made for your needs, medical concerns and symptoms.
Adrenocortex Stress Testing
Saliva testing 2-4 times during the same day provides a comprehensive look at cortisol and DHEA levels that wreck havoc from all types of stress and aging.
Urine testing of Serotonin, Taurine, GABA, Histamine, Glutamate, PEA, Epinephrine, Norepinephrine, Glycine as well as some pathway levels can help reduce or eliminate the use of medications, resolve many of the brain, memory, sleep or cognitive issues listed in our What We Treat section and enhance your brain and biochemistry!
Iodine Spot and Load Testing
A urine test is best used to support thyroid functioning (with or without medication), decrease the risk of breast cancer, address energy issues and is often the missing piece for chronic concerns with fatigue, brain fog and weight gain.
GI Pathogen Testing
A stool test which is aids in determining dysbiosis and harmful yeast, bacterial, or parasitic presence or overgrowth that can contribute to acute or chronic symptoms and gastrointestinal issues or concerns.
Omega Fatty Acid and Saturated Fat Testing
A lancet-prick finger test assesses your specific fatty acid omega 3,6,9 ratios, saturated and trans fat levels. This is a very helpful test for evaluating the efficacy and dosage of proper fish oils and intake, diet adequacy for vegetarian, vegan or raw foodist. Proper ratios are crucial for brain health, heart health, skin, pain and inflammation issues.
Many markers available for thyroid, lipids, inflammation, vitamin D3, body organ systems, etc. Your NCB practitioner will determine if and what serum testing is appropriate. Serum markers requested are obtained through primary physician or lab.
Food Sensitivity Testing
Serum testing that yields comprehensive results that shows the sensitivity severity of specific foods instead of entire food groups. This helps to reduce inflammation and reveals IgG markers to help address the following concerns:
- Gastrointestinal Discomfort & Digestive Problems and Diseases
- Candida & Yeast Infections
- Skin Problems
- Respiratory Problems
- Mood Disorders
- Follow-Up Hormone Assessment - Saliva and Urine test- Estradiol, Estriol, Progesterone, Testosterone, 2 Cortisol, 1 DHEA, 1 Serotonin - $324.00
- Adrenal Health Profile, Saliva, 4 Cortisol, and 1 DHEA -$240.00
- Neuro Endocrine Comprehensive (Sex Hormones, Adrenals & All Neurotransmitters) - $695.00
- ARK Stress Profile - 4 Cortisol - $202.00
- ARK Stress Profile - 4 Cortisol, 2 DHEA - $250.00
- ARK Stress Profile & Hormones - 4 Cortisol, 2 DHEA, 1 Estradiol, 1 Estriol, 1 Testosterone (am), 1 Progesterone (pm) and 1 Melatonin (pm) - $424.00
- ARK Stress Profile & Hormones 4 Cortisol, 2 DHEA, 1 Estradiol, 1 Estriol, 1 Estrone, 1 Testosterone (am), 1 Progesterone (pm) and 1 Melatonin (pm) - $440.00
*Prices subject to change based on lab fees
Additional Health Assessments:
- Omega Quant Complete - $95.00
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis - $109.00
- GI Pathogen Screens - $276.00
- GI Pathogen Screens with H. Pylori - $420.00
- Iodine Testing - $120.00
- ALCAT (Food Sensitivities)* - $395.00 *Advanced herb, chemical and mold testing also available