Individualized testing applicable for ALL ages
Based on consultation, goals, symptoms, medical concerns
*Testing and consultation offered via in-office or by phone*
Hormone Testing and Balancing for Women and Men
Saliva testing of estradiol, estriol, estrone, progesterone and testosterone offers a way to assess the free hormone levels that affect how you feel every day. After an initial 75 - 90 minute consultation an individualized kit will be made for your needs, medical concerns and symptoms.
Adrenocortex Stress Testing
Saliva testing 2-4 times during the same day provides a comprehensive look at cortisol and DHEA levels that wreck havoc from all types of stress and aging.
Urine testing of Serotonin, Taurine, GABA, Histamine, Glutamate, PEA, Epinephrine, Norepinephrine, Glycine as well as some pathway levels can help reduce or eliminate the use of medications, resolve many of the brain, memory, sleep or cognitive issues listed in our What We Treat section and enhance your brain and biochemistry!
Iodine Spot and Load Testing
A urine test is best used to support thyroid functioning (with or without medication), decrease the risk of breast cancer, address energy issues and is often the missing piece for chronic concerns with fatigue, brain fog and weight gain. Click here to purchase.
GI Pathogen Testing
A stool test which is aids in determining dysbiosis and harmful yeast, bacterial, or parasitic presence or overgrowth that can contribute to acute or chronic symptoms and gastrointestinal issues or concerns.
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
A simple, non-invasive but VERY detailed test that is an indicator of mineral status, heavy metal toxicities, bone health, protein status, hormone function, cognitive function, etc. Knowing these levels can help determine how your current health and lifestyle (exercise, food, stress, exposures, beauty, etc). regimen is affecting you and those you care about. Hair tissue is an earlier indicator than blood for many markers and is vital in prevention and achieving your best life! Click here to purchase.
Omega Fatty Acid and Saturated Fat Testing
A simple lancet finger prick test that yields VERY detailed results of your Omega 3, Omega 6, Trans fat and Saturated Fat levels. Omega 3 and omega 6 levels affect your overall health and prevention. They affect heart disease, triglyceride levels, cognitive diseases, including depression, anxiety, dementia, pain and inflammation in they eyes and all body tissues, hormones and neurotransmitters, autoimmune disease, neuropathy, nerve damage, bone health, maternal health, child growth and development etc. At NCB, proper Omega 3’s are part of our recommended NUTRITION FOUNDATION for ANYONE, no matter how they eat. Knowing these levels can help determine which omega supplement we recommend, if your current omega supplement is working, how much you are actually getting through diet and if your health symptoms or issues are being caused by an imbalance in these specific levels. Click here to purchase.
Many markers available for thyroid, lipids, inflammation, vitamin D3, body organ systems, etc. Your NCB practitioner will determine if and what serum testing is appropriate. Serum markers requested are obtained through primary physician or lab.
Food Sensitivity Testing
Serum testing that yields comprehensive results that shows the sensitivity severity of specific foods instead of entire food groups. This helps to reduce inflammation and reveals IgG markers to help address the following concerns:
- Gastrointestinal Discomfort & Digestive Problems and Diseases
- Candida & Yeast Infections
- Skin Problems
- Respiratory Problems
- Mood Disorders
Genetic Testing for Metabolism, Aging and Nutrient Analysis
A saliva swab test that yields phenomenal, insightful results which only needs to be done ONCE in your life! There are 3 DNA test options available:
- Metabolism, Nutrition and Exercise Slim Genetic Testing (Click here to purchase.)
- Anti-Aging Renew Genetic Testing (Click here to purchase.)
- Nutrient Analysis Genetic Testing (Click here to purchase.)
The results are for anyone wanting individualized genetic data on their metabolism, nutrient propensity including carbohydrate, fat, protein, vitamins and minerals, exercise response, motivation, addictions, aging, longevity and skin risk for wrinkling, cellulite, brain health, inflammation.
- Omega Quant Workshop* - test kit, group webinar results session - $149 - Omega Analysis Workshops
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Workshop* - test kit, group webinar results session - $189 - Hair Analysis Workshop *Attending a workshop waives the $499 New Client Fee
- Follow-Up Hormone Assessment - Saliva and Urine test-Estradiol, Estriol, Progesterone, Testosterone, 2 Cortisol, 1 DHEA, 1 Serotonin - $324.00
- Adrenal Health Profile - Saliva, 4 Cortisol, and 1 DHEA -$240.00
- Neuro Endocrine Comprehensive (Sex Hormones, Adrenal & All Neurotransmitters) - $695.00
- ARK Stress Profile - 4 Cortisol - $202.00
- ARK Stress Profile - 4 Cortisol, 2 DHEA - $250.00
- ARK Stress Profile & Hormones - 4 Cortisol, 2 DHEA, 1 Estradiol, 1 Estriol, 1 Testosterone (am), 1 Progesterone (pm) and 1 Melatonin (pm) - $424.00
- ARK Stress Profile & Hormones - 4 Cortisol, 2 DHEA, 1 Estradiol, 1 Estriol, 1 Estrone, 1 Testosterone (am), 1 Progesterone (pm) and 1 Melatonin (pm) - $440.00
*Prices subject to change based on lab fees
Additional Health Assessments:
- Omega Quant Complete - $204.00 *Includes 25 minute consult
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis - $218.00 *Includes 25 minute consult
- GI Pathogen Screens - $276.00
- GI Pathogen Screens with H. Pylori - $420.00
- Iodine Testing - $120.00
- ALCAT (Food Sensitivities)* - $395.00 *Advanced herb, chemical and mold testing also available
- NEW Client 90 minute Initial Visit** - $625.00
- 25 minute - $109.00
- 35 minute - $135.00
- 50 minute - $185.00
- 75 minute - $229.00
- 90 minute - $275.00
- 12 Week Nutrition Program with Lauren Chaves RD, LDN** - 50 minute initial consultation with 11 - 25 minute consecutive consultations via phone or in office - $650
*Consultation length determined by amount of testing results/labwork to review with client
**Attending a workshop OR the 12 Week Nutrition Program waives the $625 New Client Fee.